Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- Eagle Talon TSi AWD
- Turbo Type
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type
- Build Type
- ETS Race FMIC, Tial BOV, Thermal R&D exhaust, FIC Hi-z 1650s, Walbro 525, Fluidyne radiator, Saturn 200a alternator with relocation, Dynatek ARC-2, Seibon carbon fiber hood, Vibrant catch can.
- GSC S2s, Curt Brown 2G race head, Curt Brown evo3 ported IM, Fidanza cam gears, Manley H-beams, Wiseco 8:5:1 pistons, XR71-64S, Morrison Fabrications hot-parts kit, MCR Billet valve cover
- Mods-EMS & Logging
- Link Ecu G4+ plug-n-play, Link CAN Lambda wideband
- DSS aluminum driveshaft, 4-bolt rear, ACT lightweight flywheel, SB TZ-B Hybrid clutch
- FEAL 441 coilovers, SS brake lines, rear-toe eliminators, polyurethane bushings all throughout the chassis. Enkei RPF1s 17x9 +35 in back, +45 in front
Bought the car semi-running in 08/2015 with the intention of quickly getting it finely tuned. Well, I basically bought a lemon that had a bad engine and a lot of work that needed to be done. Slowly dealing with the many many setbacks that keep occurring.
Build thread: http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/1g-build-return-of-the-dsmer.508399/