- Transmission Type:
- Exhaust: Full Apex-i turbo-back w/Blitz Nur-Spec Muffler; F.P. race-exhaust manifold w/wrap; SBR J-pipe; Punishment O2 housing w/external dump. Intake: Blitz SUS Power intake; Injen intake pipe; MHI EvoIII16g turbo-ported w/ Tial 38mm wastegate; HKS bypass-valve recirc'd; Hahn Racecraft FMIC core; Vibrant 2.25 pipes; HTS couplers w/t-bolt clamps. Setup mounted and short-routed by me; RVR (Evo3) intake manifold w/Magnus heat-barrier gasket; OEM non-cruise cable. Fuel: Walbro 190; FIC 650's; STM fuel pump re-wire kit; STM pushlock fuel-feed line kit; Fuel Lab AFPR; Ignition: NGK BR8 plugs; NGK plug wires. Ice: Factory CD player; Alpine TypeS 6x5s front; Rockford Fosgates 6x9s rear.
- Short-block: 6-bolt block w/Ross pistons (0.20 over); Eagle H beam rods; Clevite main/rod bearings; MLS head gasket and o-ringed block; ARP rod, main and head bolts/studs; OEM B.S.E.K. 2g Head: FP2 cams; Crower springs & retainers; ported head; Emissions/AC gone.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMlink; Greddy 52mm boost and oil pressure gauges (amber-lit); Innovate DB Red wide-band; HKS Type-0 TT (amber-lit); Greddy Profec B (amber lit) w/ remote swtich.
- Fidanza flywheel; ACT 2100 clutch; WaveTrac L.S.D.; Prothane motor/trans mounts; Green Glow shift-linkage bushings; hard shifter-base washers; full stainless clutch-line.
- Koni Yellow shocks; GC 500/350 sleevs; front and rear strut tower braces; OEM front sway-bar; Tanabe rear sway-bar; Moog front/rear sway-bar links; Enkei RPF1 17x8 +45 wheels with 235/45/17 Dunlop Star Specs; Momo Champion steering wheel.
Brakes: OEM GSX dual-piston calipers; Brembo AWD rotors; Hawk HP+ pads; Tech-na-fit stainless lines; A.T.E. Blue brake fluid.
Corbeau Forza seats
- Parts Wishlist:
- Racing Hart C2 Evos; Recaro seats; FP3052; Shearer FMIC
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)