- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- FP Manifold -> FPHTA88 @ 28psi -> FP O2 -> 44mm Tial open dump & 3" Megan DP -> 3" Vibrant resonator -> custom 3" FWD catback -> 3" inlet dual outlet flat black Vibrant muffler
4" FP Intake -> 350hp W/A IC -> Evo 3 IM -> 2G Head -> BC Springs & FP2 Cams
- G6S Head on 6-Bolt block
Kiggly HLA Regulator
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- TunerPro with Moates Ostrich
Custom dsmecu.com ADX, BIN, XDF for logging and tuning.
Innovate LC-2 Wideband
PTE 1000cc Injectors
450 LPH Walboro wired to batt + through relay.
-6AN fuel feed line
Fuel Lab 40 micron filter
Fuel Lab AFPR w/ gauge
- Quaife QD8HB
Parts store pressure plate
unsprung 6-puck (ACT I think)
- Stainless brake lines, slotted front calipers.
Mismatched wheels from 1g and 2g DSMs.
Rear sway bar with adjustable end links.
Front strut tower bar.
Stock parts store replacement shocks and stock spring height.
- Parts Wishlist:
- Properly wired aftermarket/motorsports style fuse/relay box.
Working Air Conditioner
Hopped up electrical system w/ 160A alt. and 2nd battery mounted in trunk
- I bought the car in 2005 without knowing anything about cars in general. The car taught me to work on cars, shop junk yards, and share knowledge with others online. I am now a "car guy" and own multiple vehicle projects including a pretty slick rare Imperial Jade MIca IS300 that I've turbo'd the stock GE engine on..... anyway, thank you for visiting.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)