- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Intake: 9" K&N filter, 4" custom intake, FMIC w/ custom 2.5" piping and TB elbow, Tial Q Bov, 1g throttle body, evo 3 intake manifold with thermal gasket, snow performance water/meth kit.
Exhaust: FP race manifold, HX35 w/ BEP housing, 38mm turboxs wastegate on PR SS o2 housing, 3" custom SS downpipe ceramic-coated, apexi N1 catback exhaust (catless).
Fuel: Custom high flow fuel rail, 515 Fuelab FPR, walbro 400lph, Fuelab tank to rail 6an kit w/ fuelab filter, RC750cc injectors.
Misc: EGR delete, taboos vacuum delete, battery relocated, 2 row aluminum radiator, C.O.P w/ dynatek ARC-2, Cruise control delete, A.C. delete, full wire tuck, FIAV delete, catch can w/ 10an valve cover fittings.
- High mileage stock 7Bolt engine!!! Balance shaft delete, external oil cooler.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMLink V3 full on SD, Innovate MTX-L wideband, EVO prosport boost gauge, Innovate MTX-D oil pressure/temp gauge, cheap volt gauge, ecmlink boost by gear, HKS turbo timer.
- SS line from master to slave, OEM cut and weld shifter, stage 3 competition clutch, fidanza aluminum flywheel, solid shifter cable bushings,
- DBA4000 t3 rotors, polyurethane motor mounts, stoptech ceramic pads, SS brake lines, GSX "big" brake swap, unknown 17" wheels, front, rear and lower rear strut bars, Tein Flex Z coilovers, 225x45 tires
- Parts Wishlist:
- AWD swap
- Owned since Oct 2011, car was involved in a minor accident so I bought it cheap and been improving since then, my plans and goals is to make one badass street machine...
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)