- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Exhaust: Forced Performance race manifold, Megan Racing (?) O2 sensor housing w/ atmospheric dump, 3" N1 exhaust, no cat, Megan racing carbon muffler
Intake: Injen 2g intake, K&N, No MAF, Mishimoto FMIC kit, Synapse BOV
Fuel system: Walbro 190 fuel pump, Fuelab AFPR W/SS line, Precision 750 injectors
Ignition: SparkTech COP kit, NGK's (BPR7ES)
Running Speed Density w/ Mitsu 4 bar MAP in stock location and GM IAT in TB elbow
- Not quite there yet.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSM Link V3, AEM wideband O2, AEM boost gauge
- South Bend Clutch SS series TZ/B dual friction clutch, Competition Clutch steel flywheel, Competition Clutch forged clutch release fork and pivot ball
- Megan Racing street series coil-overs, strut tower braces, drilled/slotted front rotors, 17" aluminum wheels of some unknown origin, some crappy Federals
- Parts Wishlist:
- GM MAF, adjustable cam gears, 272's, Evo III Intake manifold, big brakes, better wheels, real tires, built tranny, bigger turbo... More and bigger and better everything.
- I bought this car from a friend who just didn't want to deal with a DSM anymore. He bought it with a lot of the work and parts done (by a decent tuning shop, apparently) and put the suspension and clutch in, drove it sparingly for a year while fastidiously maintaining it, and then sold it to me for a great price because it was too much work for a DD. Now he has a Tacoma. We're both happy.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)