- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Drag Race
- PTE 6466 (.81 Open T4), Redjack Racing T4 Manifold, 4" exhaust, TiAL BOV, Redjack Racing SMIM, RCI Hi-z 2200cc injectors, RCI AFPR, RCI -8 feed and -6 return lines, fuel cell, 2x Bosch 044 fuel pumps, VRSF FMIC, Nitrous Express Nitrous Kit (Wet)
- 2.0L, Manley Turbo Tuff I-beams, Wiseco 1400 HD (10.5:1), GSC S3 Cams, HKS Cam Gears, FFOFH, ARP 1/2" head stud conversion, Force Engineering "Nasty Head", Supertech Dual Valve Springs, Manley 1mm Oversized valves
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSM Link V3 Full, Innovate LC-1, Stewart Warner Digital Tach/Shiftlight, Stewart Warner electric oil pressure gauge, Speed Density
- Automatic Transmission built by dacowgod, Precision Industries Converter, Hurst Pro-matic II Shifter, Derale Transmission Cooler, Torque Solutions carrier bearing bushings, DSS 3.5" driveshaft, DSS upgraded rear axles, Paul Volk tubular rear subframe
- Megan Racing coil-overs, Rota Slipstreams with MT 26" Slicks, Full 10pt Roll Cage, Stroud Parachute, Overkill Fabrications Quick-Release Bumper Kit
Body: Seibon Hood, GT Fabrications Hatch, Carbonetics Doors and Sunroof Delete.
Car weighed 2425 lbs as a 5-speed.
- Parts Wishlist:
- More time to work on it.
- Broke the stock 7-bolt bottom end record with in 2012, hoping to make an 8-second pass with it someday.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)