- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Big EVO 3 16G turbo and O2 housing, ported to 65mm
R33 Skyline BOV (recirc.)
Custom 2.5" aluminium intercooler piping
3.5" thick core FMIC
K/N stockbox air filter
Samco rad. hoses
Custom EGR block-off plate
3" catback exhaust
Front/Rear/Driver side polyurethane engine mounts
- EVO 7 8.8CR pistons and rods
ACL Race Series conrod bearings
ACL AluGlide main bearings
Ajusa Fibermax Headgasket
Polished 2G head
G+H cams, 8.22mm lift
NGK BPR6ES plugs (.0275" gap)
NGK plug wires.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ELM327 mini-OBD2 reader (hey, it works!)
Standard boost gauge.
- Competition 2100 Clutch kit
- Red KYB AGX dampers
EVO 8 Enkei wheels (225/50/17 tires)
3000GT VR-4 4 piston calipers and discs (313mm)[with custom CAD brackets], front
Galant VR-4 284mm ventilated discs and calipers, rear
- Parts Wishlist:
- DSMLink, BorgWarner S366 Turbocharger
- My first turbo-AWD DSM. I'm the 2nd owner. Got her in very bad condition, but I was getting it blindly so it didn't matter. Went to a neighbour country to get her with a flatbed. Car had 26,000 miles on the clock. It had sat for 15 years without being driven and it took 3 months to get her in somewhat good shape. The long-term plan is a full restoration and then upgrading to a mild street build (~300 AWHP).
Reason for the Lucky 'Sevens' name is ironical. The VIN ends in "077777", a very unique number, full of sevens, but I had a lot of bad luck with the car in the beginning, hence the name.
As of November 2018, the engine has been taken out, a new block bought and the project is underway for building it up and installing a Big E16G.
UPDATE: First official start on the new rebuild was on March 12th, 2019. All went well!
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)