- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Drag Race
- FP Black Turbocharger
FP 10cm turbine housing - TO BE PURCHASED & INSTALLED
FP race exhaust manifold
TiAL 38mm MVS wastegate
Punishment Racing external W.G. o2 housing
Nitrous Express Proton kit (35 shot)
4" Aluminum intake with velocity stack & Vibrant performance filter
Treadstone TR1045 FMIC
TiAL Q BOV
ECMLink v3 with SD, e85
Vamos bolt in 2g fuel cell - TO BE INSTALLED
Magnafuel MP-4303 fuel pump - TO BE INSTALLED
Magnafuel 74 micron pre-pump filter - TO BE INSTALLED
FIC fuel rail
FUELAB post pump filter/ 40 micron SS filter element - TO BE INSTALLED
-8AN feed/-6 return
Gamble Garage 10an catch can.
BoostedFab chromoly crossmember
STM small battery tray w/ Odyssey PC680
Audi Vacuum pump
- 6 bolt Mahle 9:1 piston/ Eagle rod / 2g head
EVO3 intake manifold
AEM Tru-Time cam gears
GSC billet S2 camshafts
Kiggly beehive HP springs & Titanium Retainers
Mild port w/ bowl blend & polish
Kiggly 6 bolt 2 tooth crank sensor kit
ARP L19 head studs - TO BE INSTALLED
Cometic .051 MLS
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink v3 S/D, AEM Boost gauge, AEM UEGO Wideband, Auto-meter digital trans temperature, Auber digital oil pressure display.
- Liberty's Gears stright cut transfer gears, Kiggly 5 friction front clutches, TransLab shift kit, Welded center differential, IPT restalled TQ converter, Kiggly "6-bolt in a 2g" adapter plate, Kiggly Flexplate, ForcedFour plus shift box, TruCool trans cooler w/ fan, JB Designs transfer case brace, Vamos 2g drive shaft loop.
- KYB AGX adjustable shocks, Eibach Pro kit springs, STM's rear camber kit, Motegi Traklite 17x8" wheels for street... ---15x7 ROTAS w/ 235/60/15 M&H Bias Ply DOTs for track.
- I just don't learn my lesson.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)