- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Greddy BOV, Avid Racing 75A Polyurethane mounts, AEM 320lph fuel pump, -6an fuel feed line and Fuelab filter, Fuelab afpr with -6an line to rail, Gates racing timing belt, Fluidampr harmonic balancer, ETS 7" Street instercooler w/ 4" thick core.
Soon to be installed: Custom cutout to bolt on in place of catalytic converter, and a 3" full custom exhaust for when a large turbo upgrade comes along. CTS-V Caliper conversion
- Wiseco 9.0:1 Evo III Flat Top Pistons w/ Rings, Eagle H Beam Rods, ACL Bearings, ARP Head Studs, MLS Head Gasket, balance shaft delete
Soon to install: Evo 8 560cc or FIC 1150cc low-z fuel injectors
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink V3 w/ SD available, stock MAF currently. AEM Wideband failsafe gauge, Innovate Motorsports Dual Function oil pressure/temp gauge, AEM Analog electronic boost gauge.
- ACT 2500 clutch w/ street disc
- Evo X final edition wheels with 225/40/18
All-Season tires. New control arms and struts up front. Soon to install: Energy suspension polyurethane bushing kit
- Parts Wishlist:
- Built cylinder head, Camshafts, Stage 2 transmission, (possibly) gsx conversion, tubular exhaust manifold, Greddy type RS bov, Mishimoto or Koyo Radiator, Turbo for 350-400 hp range and later on 450-500 hp.
- Bought in June 2014, always wanted an Eclipse and went from an auto 420a 2g (2013-14) to this 5 speed GST, I'm not looking for a straight race car but I want a nice fun to drive daily that can turn some heads.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)