- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT30 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- GT3076R, FP GT30 turbine housing, Tial MV-r (water coolerd), FP 2.5" o2, FP Race manifold, FIC 2150cc injectors, FIC Fuel rail, JayRacing 340lph pump, Fuelab regulator and filter, -6AN fuel lines, MAGNUS V3 CAST IM, S90 70mm, Spearco 2-120 FMIC (24x8x3.5), 2.5" stainless plumbing, Turbosmart 50mm RacePort BOV, Hal Landry Oil cap - Moroso air/oil separator w/-10AN lines, 4" intake pipe, UR underdrive, Sparco L505 steering wheel w/sparco hub. 3" mandrel bent exhaust. Magnaflow muffler. OEM GVR4 valve cover purchased in 2009.
- 2.3L, Mahle 4032 @ 9:1, OEM 4g64 crank, 2.0L turbo block bored .040" over, GSC 5041 beehives and Ti Retainers, Kelford 272s, UR cam gears (degreed, not set to zero!), Ported/polished head, polished combustion chambers, cleaned/enlarged oil passages.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink V3. SD. Omni4bar, GMIAT, Innovate LC1WBo2, Blitz SBC-iD and PowerMeter-iD URAS edition - AEM FP and OP senders display FP and OP on Blitz Devices using optional harness and a 12-5v voltage drop.
- PPG Dogbox. QM Gear drive twin disc.
Kaaz 1.5 way front LSD
- 5Zigen FN01R-C 17x8 ET35 with RE71R 245/40/17
Rota Grid 17x8 ET35 with Hoosier A7
BC RM inverted coilovers, TCE Wilwood 13" brake kit, TechnaFit brake lines, Whiteline 26mm rear, 22mm front swaybars. Rebuilt LCAs (front) w/energy bushings, AFCO adjustable UCAs (rear), New tie rods, ends, and swaybar links. BoostX rear frame bushings.
- Bought the car in late 2010 with bent valves, jdm fmic, evo3b16g on stock boost, cut front bumper. Put a built 2.0L in it with a magnus smim. Wound up swapping some parts for a magnus v3, decided to build a stroker. After going 11.4's a few times and getting sent home from the track, now i just want to autocross and road course the car.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)