- Ownership Status:
- Currently Own
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Fmic-20g turbo-255 fuel pump- prothane mounts, fic 650, ecmlink v3, full 3" turbo back,
- i just did a stock rebuild with arp headstuds.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Innovative wideband, ECMlink V3, with 3 port boost controller.
- I rebuilt the transmission with new bearing synchros and shift forks. And took an gamble on a xtd stage 4 clutch with a act flywheel. so far so good.
- Kyb struts
- Picked this car up from a guy that brought the car from california and drove all the way to north carolina. Has 209xxx on it but runs great and after i bought it i did all the maintenance. The greatest thing is everything works.
But i plan on getting dsm link and tune it on the 14b the previous owner installed. He also gave me a set of fic 650 injectors. So im just going to throw in dsmlink and arp headstuds. Dont want to push it to much, i have yet to do a compression test. But it runs great so i havent bothered.
while i drive around with my little 14b ill be stocking parts for a suspension and drive train. Then next winter ill pull the engine and redo the engine bay and motor. It will take some time but im not made of money. just looking to make a clean daily monster. Wont be cheap but i want to make this the dsm i always wanted to make my past dsm's. Stay tuned for the dsm madness. Stay tuned for more if interested!
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)