- Transmission Type:
- - long tube divided equal length race header for a GT42 w/ twin Tial 38mm waist gates
- custom SMIM with tapperd runners and none protruding volocity stacks
-GT4202 with PTE 1.01 divided housing
-Evo3 gear set tranny all parts bought from Jacks, then custom built by me.
-Quarter Master Twin disk clutch.
-10gallon fuel cell, Eliminator fuel pump, FIC Blue Max 2150's, AEM EMS Vs 2, a1000 -10 regulator, etc.
-Stewart Warner gauges, 10k rpm tack, 0-100psi blower gauge, fuel pressure, water temp, oil temp, oil pressure
-PTE water to air IC with sidemount heat exchanger and 4gallons or water and 1.5 gallons of ice for track/race gas
-Tial 50mm bov on W/A end tank.
-4" down pipe
-chrome moly front main structure with removable front end and chrome moly sub frames and solid motor mounts
- Custom CP pistons using KrammLox wire wrist pin retainers, Custom Carrillo rods, 3/4 filled block, custom ported head, felpro perma torque, A1 studs, Crower 415 cams, crower cam gears, and many many more things.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- AEM EMS vs 2
- custom Jacks tranny built by me, x2 this year :).
Quarter master twin disk clutch
3bolt ring/pinion 4bolt diff
GF Goodrinch Comp T/A new style 225/50/15's x4 street...
Hoosier QTP 9.5x26x15 slicks, I ran these all last year, best tire ever.
- 1g dsm Ksports, 2g slotted front rotors, drilled for the 4 bolt pattern, EBC red pasds and SS brake lines all 4 corners.
- Parts Wishlist:
- M and W ignition box and COP, Dog box gear set, Drive Shaft Shop everything.
Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.
GalantVR41062's Galant VR-4
- Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Share this Item
Log in/Register to remove this ad