- Transmission Type:
- - long tube divided equal length race header for a GT42 w/ twin Tial 38mm waist gates
- custom SMIM with tapperd runners and none protruding volocity stacks
-GT4202 with PTE 1.01 divided housing
-Evo3 gear set tranny all parts bought from Jacks, then custom built by me.
-Quarter Master Twin disk clutch.
-10gallon fuel cell, Eliminator fuel pump, FIC Blue Max 2150's, AEM EMS Vs 2, a1000 -10 regulator, etc.
-Stewart Warner gauges, 10k rpm tack, 0-100psi blower gauge, fuel pressure, water temp, oil temp, oil pressure
-PTE water to air IC with sidemount heat exchanger and 4gallons or water and 1.5 gallons of ice for track/race gas
-Tial 50mm bov on W/A end tank.
-4" down pipe
-chrome moly front main structure with removable front end and chrome moly sub frames and solid motor mounts
- Custom CP pistons using KrammLox wire wrist pin retainers, Custom Carrillo rods, 3/4 filled block, custom ported head, felpro perma torque, A1 studs, Crower 415 cams, crower cam gears, and many many more things.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- AEM EMS vs 2
- custom Jacks tranny built by me, x2 this year :).
Quarter master twin disk clutch
3bolt ring/pinion 4bolt diff
GF Goodrinch Comp T/A new style 225/50/15's x4 street...
Hoosier QTP 9.5x26x15 slicks, I ran these all last year, best tire ever.
- 1g dsm Ksports, 2g slotted front rotors, drilled for the 4 bolt pattern, EBC red pasds and SS brake lines all 4 corners.
- Parts Wishlist:
- M and W ignition box and COP, Dog box gear set, Drive Shaft Shop everything.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)