- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Injen Short Ram Intake, Fluidampr Crank Pulley, Small 16g, FIC 650cc, Walbro 190LPH, VRSF FMIC, 3" Turboback Exhaust
- Bored over 0.5mm stock rebuild w/ ACL Tri-Metal Bearings. No Balance Shafts. Ported head oil feed.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- ECMLink V3 on SD, Innovate MTX-AL Wideband, Innovate MTX-A 30psi Boost, Autometer 2246 Oil Pressure Sensor
- Southbend Clutch Kit - K05048HD
- Yonaka Coilovers on Dunlop Direzza DZ102
- Parts Wishlist:
- FP Race Manifold
- Bought totally stock in 2016, have done a little work here and there over the past couple of years. 200k kms has lead to low compression across the board, so a rebuild this winter plus all of the upgrades I'm gonna toss at it will bring it back to life.
EDIT - As of August 2019, engine is rebuilt with a small 16g to replace the old worn out T25. I haven’t taken it to the track yet to really get a sense of the performance change, but it definitely feels healthier to drive.
EDIT 2 - July 2020, did a bunch of work over the winter, switched to SD, installed coilovers, FMIC, and 3" turboback exhaust. Ran into really bad boost creep which I haven't been able to conquer, but with this whole Covid-19 mess, I won't be able to hit the strip anyways. Maybe by 2021 I'll finally get a good tune and the creep under control.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)