- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- GT35 Variant
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Full 3'' Magnaflow exhaust with high flow cat, 3 core intercooler, bov, FPR, Deatsch werks 2200cc Injectors running E85, 255 and 450 Walbro fuel pumps, T3 exhaust manifold etc...
- Stock bottom end
Supertech Dual Valve Springs w/ Titanium Retainers
ARP L19 head studs
Felpro MLS headgasket
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Shift box plus from forcedfour
IPT rebuild kit
Sinister tq converter
- Konig wheels with road race tires
- Parts Wishlist:
- Drive it enough to need an oil change.
- Just bought this for $1000 from a guy that couldn't get it to run worth a crap. Did some diagnostics and found a pipe had blown off right after the inter cooler. Will do a build on this car shooting for 600 at the wheels.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)