- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Shop-Modified Stainless Honda EG civic 2.5" catback, OG 2.5" downpipe from an AWD 91 GSX in a junkyard. Dejon intake piped filter to front bumper.
- 91 Eagle Talon 6-bolt swap (BSEK and engine rebuild done by Turbotrix), HKS 272 cams, Kiggly Springs/Ti retainers, OEM HG. FP E316g turbo, redone years ago by Jusmx141, FIC 650inj.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Link V3 Lite, Auto Meter Boost, Oil PSI, AEM UEGO in the dash,
- 1.8L hydro-tans swap, 1.8L axles, ACT HD 215mm 6-puck sprung clutch on an ACT HD PP and an OEM steel 1g 6-bolt NA flywheel.
- Susp: Ground control coils on stock shocks (SUCKS). Megan Racing Adj Toe and Camber arms
Brakes: Mini cooper S rotors all around, GSX twin-piston calipers up front, HKS pads, rear is 89mirageman disk conversion, 1g calipers with modified Nissan Sentra pads. all of this is BOLT-ON and easily done. 3000gt 1-1/4" valve Brake Mast Cyl for proper braking. stops hard. Stock brakes are NO GOOD for a 4G63T!
Wheels/Tires:15x7 Borbet type C reps, 195/50r15 Falkens
AERO: Front air dam riveted on, QD bumper via PW JDM bumper mounts, and an EVO III replica rear wing for reduced lift, 5g LS sideskirts. Fiber 5gLS rear pods
Subaru Outback turbo scoop flipped and installed on hood as a vent.
- Parts Wishlist:
- Fourtune Auto Coilovers, 16" wheels with 215/45's, 6pt cage with swing out doors,
AWD? eh, it weights more. Time will tell ;).
- I bought this car for $1800 when I had a few grand saved up, for fun, with the intention to swap. the car is SUPER rare to find and this is the RS model for the US. I decided to just get it and use it for cheap transportation until I swapped it. The swap produces a fairly UN-SAFE vehicle lol. it's fun though.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)