- Transmission Type:
- '96 AWD TSI motor and tranny from my old Talon into '97 GSX AWD shell, SS exhaust manifold studs, DNP SS tubular exhaust manifold, FP Big T28 fully ported, Pumishment racing 3" downpipe, Injen instake, Variant racing crappy air element. rewired Walbro 255, FIC 550 cc injectors, Hahn racecraft full upper and lower IC pipes, Hahn racecraft big SMIC, Blitz supersound BOV, all t bolt clamps with silicon couplers.
Front and rear functional strut tower braces. I fabricated the rear one.
VIS CF EVO hood.
- New timing belt along with new waterpump and BSE.
no power steering. no A/C.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- 95 eprom ECU with Keydriver chip which worked a hell of a lot better than I expected. It's actually burned for 24 psi but I usually run 17 psi around town. Blitz dual solinoid digital boost controller.
- ACT Streetlite cro moly flywheel, ACT 2600 PP, ACT unsprung 4 puck, OEM TOB, Symborski shifter kit. MachV underhood skate bearing shifter kit,
Solid CNC machined aluminum front subframe bushings. B&M short throw shifter kit. Greddy superheavyweight shift knob.
- Toikiko Illumina adjustable struts, stock GSX springs, OZ Superleggera wheels in 17X8 size 38 offset, Goodyear GT tires in 225/45/17 size, Powerstop slotted rotors all 4 corners, EBC Green Kevlar brake pads, SS brake lines.
- Parts Wishlist:
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)