- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Injen intake, Evo MR bypass valve, EVOIII o2 housing, o2-back exhaust, custom auxiliary light bar, sealed dual catch-can, Fluidampr
Stainless brake lines, ATE fluid
Autocross, Rally cross: Centric blanks with Carbotech AX6 pads
track days: Outlander brackets, Centric blanks with Carbotech XP10 pads
- Good maintenance, revised lifters, Kiggly HLA
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSMLink V3, PLX SM-AFR, Boost gauge
- ACT 2600 pressure plate, organic disk, and ACT flywheel, Redline fluids
Other related mods: Solid shifter bushings, B&M Short shifter
- KYB AGX F+R, RM rear sway bar, F+R strut braces
Track and Autocross: Dunlop ZII (245)
Rallycross and Ice Rally: Hankook Gravels (205), Michelin X-ice (185), General Altimax Arctics (195), Blizzaks (245).
- Parts Wishlist:
- Not really a wishlist, but a list of mods awaiting for For pavement-only upgrades:
Suspension: DG koni coil-overs, Paul Volk tubular LCA's and tubular rear toe arms upgraded
Brakes: Evo Brembo calipers rebuilt with RB SS vented pistons, High-temp boots, titanium backing plates, Carbo-tech XP10 -track, (AX6-Street), Galant VR-4 knuckles.
Engine: Head refresh with ARP head-studs
Power: FP 68 HTA v2(internally gated), FP cast racing exhaust manifold, Evo III intake manifold.
Chassis: Greengoblin fender braces
- Got into competition four years ago starting with Rally cross. It is a ton of fun and gives me a chance to get my driving fix year-round. I have also gotten into autocross, Ice rally cross, and HPDE events. This car has taken enough abuse and have decided to build a Laser for all of the off-road excursions, and have the 2g for pavement only.