- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- PTUNING/FID exhaust manifold, PTE 6262 BB with .82 AF/R SS V-band housing, JMF Race SMIM, JMF coil pack bracket, Q45 TB, PTUNING COP, STM fuel filter to line kit, walbro in tank and in line pump 255, Ptuning Vacuum block, Turbosmart race port BOV and 45mm Wastegate, Custom FMIC piping Stealth black, Custom DP, and DT, Mishimoto Radiator, Spal fans with PTUNING relay kit. Summit coolant catch can, Summit Oil Catch Can, Magnus Fuel Rail -10an, FIC 1050cc injectors, OEM fuel filter, B&M large oil cooler kit with an fitting, CXracing 4" core Snow performance 1 Gal meth kit.
- Block: Fully balanced/built 2.3 stroker by PTUNING
Wiseco HD stroker pistons, Map Billet Rods, ARP Main, and Rod bolts, ARP crank bolt, ACL race bearings, Eagle 100mm crank, topline: oil pump, water pump. FP4 Cams, Full Supertech valvetrain, Fidanza Cam gear, Gates timing belt, Kiggly girdle, Kiggly OPR. EVO 3 oil filter. 6 bolt swap harness. Evo 8 oil cap, FIC 1,150cc injectors
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- PTUNING Tuned. AEM EMS V1, AEM UEGO, AEM True Boost Gauge.
- Quarter Master Twin disk,Map Flywheel,B&M short shifter, shifter bushings. Stage 1 Tranny rebuild, Super blue clutch fluid, SS clutch line.
- EVO MR BBS wheels P235/45R17 yoko advan tires, Eibach shock and spring set up, Advid racing motor mounts, solid subframe bushings, Front and rear sway bars. ingalls camber correction kit. Cage coming soon.....
- Parts Wishlist:
- im looking for 600 hp with this build..
trying to hit 10's and do as many track days as i can
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)