- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- E3 16G, FIC 650s, unverified Wally 255, stock intake to Spectre 1g to 2g MAF adapter to 2G (609) MAF to unknown adapter to knockoff K&N filter, jnz tuning throttle body seals, unknown aluminum radiator with unknown aftermarket 12V 80W red slim fans, EVO 3 EM, EVO 3 O2 Housing, 3 inch exhaust, !EGR Plate, 3 gauge pillar pod, NGK Blue Wires, BR7ES Plugs, Stock Hood with Hood Pins, Extreme Technologies XBC MBC (ball and spring), Greddy Knockoff BOV with Vibrant Performance hose to flange, Long Route Ebay FMIC, Ebay lightweight crank pulley, 65 Amp alternator for less drag/more HP/better fuel economy, VMS liquid filled fuel pressure gauge on fuel rail, Ebay catch can between valve cover and intake, tinted headlamps, Autometer Ultralite 30 psi gauge with vacuum gauge, LC2 Wideband in stock location running narrowband simulation, PCV check valve. SCE 9405 exhaust manifold gasket.
- 7 bolt
Previous owner descriptions of engine:
"the motor is bored 30 over with new rods, and pistons. It has Brian Crower 272/272 cams"
"Bored over .30 and has 282 cams and it lopes something serious. Engine was redone at 85k on odometer."
So far, typical used DSM lies. Bore is stock and so are pistons. Cams are aftermarket, but I can't quite be sure what they are.
UPDATE: These are Crower 272's (Stage 2 p/n 64413-2).
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Ostrich V1 , EPROM ECU, Tunerpro, LC-2 Wideband waiting to go on, some black and white palm pilot running MMCD
- Exedy Master and unknown 3/4 inch red piston Slave with speed bleeder on slave, Aluminum Shifter Bushings at tranny. 91-92 FWD trans. ClutchMasters Stage 3 clutch, JNZ Tuning clutch pedal rebuild with bronze clutch bushing.
- Megan Racing Springs, KYB GR-2 Struts, unknown cross drilled/slotted rotors, poly engine and trans mounts, speed bleeders waiting to go on.
Unknown 16.7 inch 3 piece looking Chinese 16x7 multi-pattern rims weighing 20lbs. 3.8 oz each.
- I purchased this car locally and got ripped off royally. It has a bad tranny and a bad engine. Luckily, I have parts laying around to reduce the impact. Hopefully I can turn the car around because it looks pretty decent. Plan to get the car to stock height because I don't think that the 215/65 LRR tires I have will fit and it sits too low with the 2 inch drop of the Megan Springs.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)