Specs & Mods
- Transmission Type
- Build Type
- Punishment Racing T3 header and O2 housing, Tial 44mm EWG with external dump, PTE 64mm turbo, 3" CMP turboback exhaust, JMF Street SMIM), Blitz BOV, and NGK BR8ES plugs, -8AN fuel feed line, FIC 1600cc/m injectors, Fuel Lab AFPR, Fuel Lab SS fuel filter, twin intank fuel pumps w/BAP, AFCO radiator with 11" HO Spal fan, Bulfab braces, 3" FMIC with 2.5" IC pipes, 1 G NT T/B, 4" CAI w/KNN filter, Saturn SC2 relocated alternator (Jay kit), Fluidamper pulley.
- 2.0L 8.5:1 C.R. Wiseco HD (22mm pin) pistons, Howard I beam rods, BSEK, Stock crank, King XP Bearings, GSC S3 camshafts, Mitsu MLS HG, ARP L19 headstuds, Kiggly "HP" springs/retainers, AEM adjustable cam gears, Kiggly HLA, unported head with big bore lifters-oring'd, EVO IX timing belt, -8AN vents on valve-cover, catchcan by Brad Bench.
- Mods-EMS & Logging
- ECMlink V3 Speed Density, GM AIT, AEM 5 bar map sensors, MBC, and AEM UEGO. Jegs oil pressure, coolant temperature gauges.
- 4 bolt LSD rear end swap, ACT Twin Disc, welded center diff in stock trans, DS aluminum bushings, Competition clutch fork and ball.
- D2 street coilovers,17x9 with 2454017 (street), Powerslot rotors all around, 4WS eliminated. 17"x7.5" Maxxim Sixx Silver wheels with 26" M&H slicks (track).
- Parts Wishlist
- Paint job.
Owned the car since 2013. It's in full street trim other than the removal of AC, AWS, emissions and cruise control. Would like to see it get into the 9's eventually in the same trim w/slicks. Full leather interior, sunroof, radio, heat and full exhaust. Not stripped and I weigh 210lbs. Not a race car...I drive this car occasionally on the street. It first made over 700whp with a slipping clutch and maxed fuel system on pump E85 back in 2014. Some minor changes since then. It recently made 790whp with some issues that need to be resolved.
Quickest time to date is [email protected] This was on wastegate boost. Car has gone 139mph in a higher boost setting but can go faster once the drivetrain issues are sorted out one of these days.
- Dyno HP
- 788 bhp
- Dyno TQ
- 588 lb/ft
- Dyno Type
- Dyno Video Link
- Watch Video