- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Intake: VRSF 2g Intercooler, Tial 50mm BOV, Rebuild 2g Throttle Body, FP Intake Pipe, Aluminum catch can.
Fuel: FIC 1120 Injectors, DW300 Fuel Pump, Fuel pump rewire kit, Full Braided Lines for fuel feed and return, Fuel Lab Filter, Fuel Lab Fuel Pressure Regulator.
Cooling : CxRacing Radiator, 12'' Derale Fan, New Thermostat / Radiator hoses, Aluminum Coolant Overflow Bottle
Turbo: HX40 Pro, Bullseye Power T3 Hotside, -12an Return Line, -3an feed line (no restrictor), Custom Made 3'' V Band Side Exit Exhaust and 1.75'' WG Dump (By Me), DNP-62 Tubular Exhaust Manifold, Tial MVR44 Wastegate, Hallman Boost Controller
- Block : Decked, Bored/Honed - .02 over with Torque Plate, Line honed mains, ARP Mains / Rods Bolts / Head Studs, Wiesco 9.0:1 Pistons, K1 H-Beam Rods, Stock 2g micro polished crank, Mahle main and rod bearings, Felpro Head gasket, BSEK, -12 an fitting welded to oil pan.
Head : Decked, Kiggly Beehive Valve Springs, Stock Valves, GSC Valve Stem Seals, Port Work and Valve Job, Bronze Valve Guides, DKS 272/272 Cams, -10 an Fittings Welded to Valve Cover
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- DSM Link V3, tuned on 93 octane @ 25 psi, Speed density, Autometer Phantom Mechanical Boost Gauge, Autometer Sport Comp Electrical oil pressure gauge, Innovate MTXL wideband
- Shep trans, ACT 2600 4 Puck Sprung, ACT Streetlite Flywheel,New Fork and Throw out bearing, Solid Driveshaft carrier bearing bushings.
- Tokico Illumina adjustable shocks, RM front and rear sway bars, Eibach lowering springs, all new suspension components front and rear, Ingalls Front and Rear Camber Kit, Full Evo 8 Brembo Brake Conversion, Roto Pros Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads, 3g Brake Booster and Master Cylinder, Full Stainless Brakes Lines From Prop Valve to Calipers, Evo 10 Rims wrapped in Nitto NT05 Tires (235/40/18)
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)