- Ownership Status:
- Currently Own
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Have to get my list together never had a list
Went with all gates parts for water pump and timing/pulleys along with gates Hydraulic tension.
Fuel pressure regulator
Cold air intake "done right"
Master clutch Cylinder
Removed power steering pump AC and heater core parts and there fuses to them.
And more I cant remember right off hand
- Gasket matching smoothbore with Port and Polish stage 3 on both Exhaust and intake side, Nascar built clutch kit, replaced all gaskets and seals, rebuilt top end...
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- Vacuum gauge
Oil Pressure gauge
Will be installing more soon.
- New axles
New transmission I have a 2nd trans I'm actually working on changing out my gear ratio alongside other parts in the back up trans.
- All new aftermarket Suspension set up front and back along with
Aftermarket Traction control/sway bar's front and rear for the top and the bottom
Bigger brake rotors Slots an ported
- Parts Wishlist:
- To many to think of at this moment lol.
I'll get back to yall on this one.
- It sat for a couple years after the owner didn't have the cash to fix it then finally they put $900 on it sat for 6 more months then I offered them $420 cash for it not even knowing it had the 420A block in it lol smh. They said all it needed was a clutch kit well it had a broken motor mount leaking exhaust headers bad and alot more so after having to pull motor I said the hell with it and started my new Project build lol.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)