- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- VR FMIC, E3 intake manifold,
FIC 1220, FP manifold, E316G, ported O2 housing, full exhaust. AFPR
- Rebuilt stock, bored +20, ARP main and head studs, cometic 51mm head gasket.
Ballance shaft deletes, gates timing belt.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
Glowshift wideband and boost gauge.
- Act 2900 clutch. The rest is stock.
- Moog ball joints and lowers
- Parts Wishlist:
- AWD Swap next spring.
- Bought this car untouched for the most part. The parts that were touched was done wrong. So starting from scratch.
I just want a fast street car that’ll hold its own on the strip.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)