- Ownership Status:
- Currently Own
- Turbo Type:
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- bigger injectors. Size is unknown
- Southbend 3stage street clutch. Aluminum flywheel
- Nonadjustable lowering coils
- Parts Wishlist:
- Way to many to list. Open to suggestions
- I acquired this through a coworker. It sat for 6 years on a farm so it has its share of mouse nests and what goes along with mice chewed up wires and the smell...
I currently pulled out the interior, motor, transmission. The trans doesn't have reverse, but I have a replacement. The motor was pulled because the previous owner cobbled it together and I want to know what it has before doing any mods to it. I plan on redoing the wiring throughout the car and redoing headliner and all plastic.
I am a retired diesel mechanic that has done V-8 conversions on s-10 pickups, also done 5mc conversions on Audi 4000 Quattro's.
I am open to help and suggestions on this build that I am currently doing for street use and the occasional road course.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)