- Ownership Status:
- I own it
- Transmission Type:
- Build Type:
- Drag Race
- Road Course
- Megan Racing Strut bar (front).
LED headlight bulbs.
Ebay front bumper.
Awesome sound system (JBL speakers, amp and Rockford Fosgate 12"sub) along with JVC Touch radio unit.
Plasticolor Racing steering wheel cover. Red floor mats. And it looks like the previous owner put a blanket as the headliner...
I drilled out some power mirror covers to fit my manual mirrors.
- Cold air intake
Megan Racing headers and down-pipe
233 exhaust cam, forged pistons and aftermarket rods.
I painted the block and valve cover red
K&N oil filter
DC Sports exhaust tip
High Energy Racing plug wires, NGK spark plugs.
Some aftermarket radiator
Basically a full engine rebuild.
- Mods-EMS & Logging:
- None except an OBD II scanner.
- Lower geared trans (can still go 40 in 1st).
Short throw shifter with RS-1 knob. Full Exedy clutch system.
- Westlake Sport Touring tires, KONIG Racing wheels.
Rebuilt front end, Powerstop Performance brake kit on front.
- Parts Wishlist:
- PAINT (working on it now). Megasquirt ecu, Powerstop brakes on rear, Sparco seats, smaller steering wheel, 3 gauge cluster, drag race manifold. In the future I plan to buy many more DSM's. A 2.4 and a 4g63 would be nice to have, so then I can be well educated on all the platforms and feel each individual experience. And maybe one day I will buy a cheap RS to put a 2.5 Avenger in it. (dreams)
- Purchased: 1/4/2018. It was dumping oil out of the engine. I was lucky to make it home (no, I didn't have a trailer). The car was in nasty condition, its 1000% better now but I'm still working on it. I have been an influence on my friends and family with this car, they like DSM's now.
Join the Community!DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)