Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- Turbo Type
- GT30 Variant
- Transmission Type
- Build Type
- Drag Race
- Kiggly Racing 6-bolt Crank Trigger Plate, Spark-Tech COP Ignition, Jay Racing Alternator Relocation Kit, Fidanza Camshaft Gears, ARP Camshaft Bolts, JM Fabrications "Drag Version" Intake Manifold, S90 74MM Throttle Body, 4" Intake Pipe, ETS 4" Race FMIC Kit, Tial Q 50MM, Walbro 450lph Fuel Pump, FIC 1450 Fuel Injectors, Fuel Lab Fuel Filter/Fuel Pressure Regulator, Forced Performance Race Exhaust Manifold, Forced Performance Journal Bearing Black, Punishment Racing External Dump O2 Housing, Tial 44MM Wastegate, Megan Racing Downpipe, B&M Oil cooler & Trans Cooler, Punishment Racing Aluminum Radiator.
- 4G63: OEM 88MM Crankshaft, Kiggly Racing Main Girdle, ARP Main Studs, ACL Tri Metal Main/Rod Bearings, Manley H-Beam Connecting Rods, Manley 9:1 Pistons, ARP L19 Head Studs, Fel-Pro MLS Head Gasket, OEM BSE Kit, GSC Power Division Intake/Exhaust Valve guides, GSC Power Division +1 Intake/Exhaust Valves, GSC Power Division Hi-Rev Valve Springs/Retainers, GSC Power Division S2 Camshafts, Manley Valve Locks, Kiggly Racing HLA Pressure Regulator.
- Mods-EMS & Logging
- ECMLink V3 SD, ECMLInk SD Cable W/ Ethanol Harness, Forced Four Shift Box, VEI Systems Dual Gauge: Boost/Wideband-Oil Pressure/Coolant Temperature, Innovate LC-2, Omni Power 4 BAR Map Sensor, B&M Trans Temp Gauge.
- W4A33: Kiggly Racing Flex Plate,Translab Shift Kit. IPT Stalled Torque Converter, Bushcur Racing Torque Converter Bolt Locking Tabs, Welded Center Differential.
- Megan Racing Coil Over Suspension, Energy Suspension Bushings, Bullfab 3 Piece Cross-Member, Mustache Bar, Rear Sub-Frame Bushings, Jay Racing Active Toe Eliminator Kit, FTP Stainless Brake Lines, ARP Wheel Studs, Rota Grid Off-Roads 16x8.
I purchased my 1990 Eagle Talon TSI from a friend for $700, It had some collision damage that I have repaired and am in the process of building/ getting it painted. I am assembling the engine and have purchased all of the components to switch from a manual transmission, to an automatic transmission.
I just want to build some art and have some fun at the track with one of my favorite cars of all time. Had my first 1g in 2003 and never looked back.