The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Zachary Buschur's 2G build, next generation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That would be pretty cool. How much longer is Quakers doors staying open?

Well they are closed for this year as far as I know. But we can either get together outside of the strip or get together there in the spring.

Alright. I'd be down to get together sometime. Definitely would be fun to have some runs in on the track in the spring together too.

Yea. That was my car in line. I didnt run very well either I broke a motor mount 2nd pass. Quaker is a nice track semi close. They have street nite on wed nights in the summer/spring. I get my race fuel at a marathon in strasburg. I cut through zoar I think. It was good to see another dsm out. I couldnt beleive my eyes I never see any around here.

Nice and hey it happens. Nice I'm from around Zoar. Strausburg isn't far at all from my area. It was pretty cool seeing another DSM running. I don't see many either. We'll have to run them together on the track sometime!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back