The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Yeah! I got LINK (ecmtuning)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Priority DSM

Proven Member
Dec 16, 2014
Marysville, California
Just wanted to post it cuz I am super excited. Like walking around wearing a members only jacket in a room full of scrub lords, I feel I have have ascended.

I just put all my stock smog parts back on this week (pain in the ass) still have two CEL codes, front O2 heater, and EGR :(. Going to suss those issues out and make my way to the smog tester. Once I get that PASS, it's green light go on my complete set up getting installed- s16g, all fuel mods, ECMlink, FMIC, the works.

I am getting restless looking at the boxes and boxes of new and shiny things waiting to be bolted on the 2g. Soon my precious, soon.....
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I just jumped on the band wagon as well with link...... Unfortunately for me, when I ordered it, they sent me just the chip. So now I have to wait longer since I had to send them my ecu to be socketed. (That was my fault since I clicked none for ecu to be socketed.)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back