The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Xxr 527

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They are not too bad looking.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377186315765.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377186315765.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,870
Post one from down the side. :)

Here's one before the additional drop

Those are the chromium 527s? My DSM is that same silver and I've been looking into getting these wheels.

The price isn't even that bad on them!

Also, what kind of camera are you using?

Those are the chromium 527s? My DSM is that same silver and I've been looking into getting these wheels.

The price isn't even that bad on them!

Also, what kind of camera are you using?

Yeah the chromium black. I took these pictures with my smart phone Samsung galaxy note 2:thumb:

How do the stretched tires hold up to your HP? 245s on a 10" had my car rotating like a top if there was even a cloud in the sky, and I'm at like 1/3 the HP.

Well I haven't turned the boost up yet been running 10psi until I get the engine and transmission broken in. I am ditching the comp turbo and installing a PTE 6266 CEA BB unit this week.

Looks good man, I have been thinking about getting these for my evo. do you feel that they are heavy ?

im lowered about 1.3-1.5 inches have the same rims have been wondering if i should go with 225/40/18 or if i could fit in there a 235/40/18. Did u have to roll the rear fenders?

Na didn't have to roll fenders I have my coil over setting a little stiff so the rear don't have issues making contact with the fender. If I could do if over I would go 235 40 18 instead of the 225 40 18.

I know these are cheap knock off wheels, but I still think they look nice on a 2g. If I didn't already like my Evo X wheels I'd go with these on my Talon. Wouldn't use them for track wheels on the 1g, but for the street they'd be just fine.

Keltalon do you have a big brake kit? Brembo or 3k gt maybe? Just wondering because I'm thinking to get a set of wheels just like that. Btw I was born on the same date just 12 years later LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back