The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

wyo/colo. dsm club

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meeting in Fort Collins kinda blows these days!

I lived there for 11 years and watched the police get worse every year, Unless you are talking about day time during business hours? We well be chased out of everywhere! Yes just for hanging out and talking!

I would be down for a midnight horsetooth 500 run tho? Or Pouder Canyon?

when i get the head back on i will give ya a call. oh hey by the way, anyone down for some racin tonight? we got a some quick cars meetin up at 10 o'clock tonight in cheyenne at kum and go on the corner of lincolnway and warren. come down and hang out, bs, watch some fun. gimme a call if need any instructions or anything 307-287-7622. josh

LOL ya thats the hotspot here in cheyenne. scenes not as big as colorado, but we got some people with 8sec cars, 7,8,9sec bikes, a 11.22 @124 mph camaro that thinks he's king of the streets here, but hes a d-bag. we really need to get some people together to come up to cheyenne some weekend to hang out, and show everyone down here that there are some sick dsm's. as far as serious dsmer's in cheyenne i feel like theres only 2 left. me, and unsafeatanyspeed. people down here always talk shit bout dsm's, and how "unreliable" they are. but i just blow em off cause they have no idea what i got in store for them:sneaky:. by the way, if anyone needs and parts, call my buddy rob at 307-220-3226 and tell him josh sent ya. he owns a performance shop down here called urban underground. he gets some sick deals on parts.

Hey Denver peeps i will be doing a sh*t tone of work to my car this coming up weekend if anyone wants to come down and bs. Im putting in 1000cc injectors with aero fuel rail, Holset HX40, tubular mani, 3'' turbo back, WG install, HKS SSQV install, 3 guage pillar with boost a/f and egt, 4'' FP intake install, and then shredding up my trani with 30lbs of boost! It would be cool if some dsmers would come down and bs maybe throw your 2cents in. Let me know if anyones down.
-Dario

Whats goin on guys Just saw this thread and figured that i would say wats up. So is there any meets goin on these days in WY or CO? Im from Glenwood so ill be far from any meet but would be willin to meet. I used to race guys for cheyenne a lot when they went to laramie.

That manifold question was for the mighty max post above mine. When you swap them the TB points the wrong way. I have seen people cut mainfolds up so that they could point it towards the front. I didn't find out if the truck this guy in here has was even swapped before I started asking questions....

hey jets303 im down to come help ya. just gimme a call. im always bored on the weekends due to waiting for my last few parts to show up LOL. and for the other guy, no. we havent set anything up yet. was trying to get some people to come down this weekend though.

Hey Denver peeps i will be doing a sh*t tone of work to my car this coming up weekend if anyone wants to come down and bs. Im putting in 1000cc injectors with aero fuel rail, Holset HX40, tubular mani, 3'' turbo back, WG install, HKS SSQV install, 3 guage pillar with boost a/f and egt, 4'' FP intake install, and then shredding up my trani with 30lbs of boost! It would be cool if some dsmers would come down and bs maybe throw your 2cents in. Let me know if anyones down.
-Dario

man thats all easy work too!!! id love to come and help im but im stuck in ohio for the next week :banghead: FML! im just not sure what a Holset HX40 is? i miss workin on a DSM:(

hey guys im in the greeley loveland area and would be down to get something 2 gether and i know a few other ppl who woukd be down to:thumb:

Right on 90rs that would be cool. im just waiting on my punishment racing o2 housing to come then its shred time! i will pm you and let you know what up. A holset hx40 is one of the sickest turbo's out for the dsm's!

You guys should all make the drive down to the track in Pueblo next month for the NASA HPDE on the 11th and 12th. :)

Right on 90rs that would be cool. im just waiting on my punishment racing o2 housing to come then its shred time! i will pm you and let you know what up. A holset hx40 is one of the sickest turbo's out for the dsm's!
really!? what kinda tuneing system u using? AFC,DSMlink? and how much do those turbo's put out?

I just bought a dsm link so i will be using that. The Holset HX40 is a huge turbo. Comparibale in flow with the gt35r. The 8blade hx40 has a 58mm inducer and flows about the same as a 60-1 (around 60lb/min) with ALOT better high boost efficiency and spool speed. It is the most common hx40 out there. The small bep housing with the hx40 turbine wheel is plenty to reach the full potential of the 60lb/min 8blade hx40 compressor. 20+ psi by 4000rpms with 272s. Chech them out chief

I just bought a dsm link so i will be using that. The Holset HX40 is a huge turbo. Comparibale in flow with the gt35r. The 8blade hx40 has a 58mm inducer and flows about the same as a 60-1 (around 60lb/min) with ALOT better high boost efficiency and spool speed. It is the most common hx40 out there. The small bep housing with the hx40 turbine wheel is plenty to reach the full potential of the 60lb/min 8blade hx40 compressor. 20+ psi by 4000rpms with 272s. Chech them out chief
wow with dsm link how much u planning on pushin to all 4wheels when ## done? how much boost? the turbo sounds sick! how much do they run for $$?

nope, these are 1/4 cars. an yep, theyre all street cars/bikes. and i guarantee that the camaro who runs 11's will throw down some cash against a dsm. he thinks that fast dsm's dont exist with normal people, and that theyre just pieces of shit. i want a ####ing talon,eclipse,laser to shut him the #### up. heres some vids of the people around here
YouTube - Bully Syclone test launch

this is one of the 8 second cars. his name is aron and his buddy drives a 8 second chevelle
YouTube - Turbo Nova 8.77 Bandimere Speedway May 3, 2009

and the camaro. has more done to it than listed and put down a lil over 600rwhp on spray
YouTube - WyCo 6 27

YouTube - WyCo 5 8

That 11 second Camaro obviously doesn't get out much. An 11 second car will get destroyed by a pretty good number of DSMs I know of in the Springs.

Last weekend we had a Vette out here from Louisiana with a SC and nitrous. It was a pretty sick car. He claimed 650 to the wheels and I believed it. He beat a few ricers heads up and thought he was untouchable. All I can say is he had a little wake up call when a little red 1G and a white 1G destroyed him by a few buslengths.

If your Camaro guy wants to make my trip worth it, I can drive up there, take his money and drive home.

I was thinking if you had people on the street telling you they run 7 second times (on the street), then you have some serious idiots out there, but if they are real race cars and bikes at the track then I can believe it. That's pretty good because even at Bandi bikes can't get out of the 10s it seems.

Jack

Edit: A white 1G (Milkman) says he will race any of those guys, especially the Camaro for any amount of money. GET $OME!!

nope, these are 1/4 cars. an yep, theyre all street cars/bikes. and i guarantee that the camaro who runs 11's will throw down some cash against a dsm. he thinks that fast dsm's dont exist with normal people, and that theyre just pieces of shit. i want a ####ing talon,eclipse,laser to shut him the #### up. heres some vids of the people around here

LOL i love milkmans car. dont get me wrong, i like outlaws also, but i have this thing for 1g's. my old lady says its a fetish hahaha

oh ya by the way jack. you guysshould check out wycoracing.com, and maybe sign up. thats where all those people is at for a forum

sorry guys been real busy lately with the daughter, and jail and what not. forgot to pay a damn speeding ticket LOL. talon still aint done, ran into someproblems, but if anyone wants to get anything going let me know. here in the next week or 2 i will be doing a motor swap into a buddys 92' talon, and would love to have people come hang out and what not. if anyone is interested just let me know. i will keep everyone updated on when we get ready to start the swap.

Hey fella's, never ventured to this side of the boards but I will be installing a water pump in a car I bought in wyoming... wonderin if a few of you guys wanted to give me a hand. I'm in longmont. Cars are in cheyenne. Send me a pm...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back