The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

WY DSM meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:cry: We were already there! I guess I should have given more information on that last post:(. But yeah we were there from about noon on friday to 11am saturday morning. The reason why i didnt leave the information was because I figured someone was going to post a reply within the time we were there ROFL. Oh well i'll be up there with in October anyways.

Sweet. Yeah i was suprised about how many dsm's i saw idk if any were any of you guys but still i love seeing em. I want to head back up there sometime before the 4th for some fireworks:sneaky: so if you guys come up with a weekend to hangout i will more than likely be there:talon:

Ya well on down week you can come and hang..Me and the wife are gonna go fishing in the mountains, other than that i have no plans... I dont think my car will be fixed by then but, ohh well. so if anyone has any brakes laying around i need a front caliper and rotor. I get new pads for free, gotta love ceramics warrantys.

i have to go to SoCar right after graduation so ill be gone down week.... as usual

Man your going to be gone again..You know how bad you suck...Loosers of laramie club meeting, will inform you all on details!!! Larry are you leaving right after grad????

is there anyone left? i know bud's still around but i think thats all i know of for sure. i also know im confined to riding my bike b/c of gas prices (not really just saves me ALOT of money)

hey what up guys i just moved up hear from kansas, takin diesel and asm. my car is in kansas with bent intake valves, it should be fixed by down week. I have been driving around in that yellow honda prelude, it sucks. we need to hang out some time cause i have not met any dsm'rs since i have been up hear

well people I went to douglas for the 2nd and 3rd. Ran a 14.6 with a .6038 reaction..(poopy in my mind)
but any ways on the way back the car over heated and i warped the head. debating on what to do now. Machine the head and build it up or put a good junk yard one and sell the car. I dunno yet

hey what up guys i just moved up hear from kansas, takin diesel and asm. my car is in kansas with bent intake valves, it should be fixed by down week. I have been driving around in that yellow honda prelude, it sucks. we need to hang out some time cause i have not met any dsm'rs since i have been up hear

Hey are you in ASM right now? I think you live right next to me in fall creek. My car is back home in Kansas too right now but its gonna take more than fixing a few bent valves to get it running. Anyways shoot me a PM or something so we can stand around and shoot the shit about DSM's. I can only take so much of this domestic stuff its killing me! :cry: It is funny when I show the V8 guys the gt42 and they are likeWTF "thats going on a four cylinder." Not to say I don't like domestics but it would be cool to meet a DSMer up here.

Hey man i am about to get my talon DSM out of the shop. If you guys want to get work done check out my friends shop. Its called Boosted Performance and it is in Casper WY. He does great work for cheap. He hooked me up w a timing belt, oiled my lifters, replaced my LSD and changed my drive shaft for dirt cheap. He is a DSM wizard. We are looking for a dsm meet in the region. My buddy has a Galant with a 4g in it and it hauls ass. We are looking for other DSM tuners in the area. Let us know.

Hey man i am about to get my talon DSM out of the shop. If you guys want to get work done check out my friends shop. Its called Boosted Performance and it is in Casper WY. He does great work for cheap. He hooked me up w a timing belt, oiled my lifters, replaced my LSD and changed my drive shaft for dirt cheap. He is a DSM wizard. We are looking for a dsm meet in the region. My buddy has a Galant with a 4g in it and it hauls ass. We are looking for other DSM tuners in the area. Let us know.

Cool me and Skyrone are down here in Gillette. Their aren't very many DSM's running around. I would have to say I have the cleanest 1g in town and Skyrones easily being the cleanest 2g.

But we all need to figure something out.

o dserge youre too kind. im blushing ROFL but hell yeah im still down for a meet. i know school and shits started up but i can get down there on a weekend if we plan it a couple days in advance. btw does anybody have a spare tranny lyin around?

DONT GO.....vince just know about all the parts, Dover(with the galant) knows more and not as shaddy, the galant has a 4g63. I dont trust him because he's ripped me off beforeJust advising you all

DONT GO.....vince just know about all the parts, Dover(with the galant) knows more and not as shaddy, the galant has a 4g63. I dont trust him because he's ripped me off beforeJust advising you all

hey... dick.. are you saying that i'm shady? and its a mirage not a galant.. What R U talkin about chris? Come clean because there is barely anyone in this town for everyone to hate eachother..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back