The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

WY DSM meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

well shit...haha i might actually be moving down to daytona beach for pilot school. if thats the case i will look you up to see if you could help me convert to black interior.

daytona eh? my first wife is from there, so i try and stay away but i might be in orlando which is only like 30-45 mins away. ill keep everyone updated as to where ill be at and what kinda shop ill be working at

Yea im actuall y originally from nebraska near North Platte, but I stayed in Laramie cause my girlfriend was going to UW, but we split up and im just here making some money. I am looking to move down around the Lawrence KS/ Kansas City MO area. But just havent made up my mind yet

Wait you woman broke it off with you!!!Dude i'm sorry...I know it sucks but would be cool if she broke it off because your love of dsm's...I really hope that's why?????

Naw I was kinda dumb and broke it off with her for another girl when she went home for the summer. Hahaha ooops!

i used to live a lil east of kansas city so if you have any q's hit me up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back