The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

WY DSM meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no dude im saying vince is since he did put those bent valve in your head. i like you, but when vince worked on my white FWD it was ok for like a day then i had to go through the trouble of put a stater plate back in so what he did was a waste

and when he had that Slowboy motor there where supoosable different internals evertime i saw or talked to him.... i know SOME of him work is good but what I've experienced wasn't to good. it might evan of bent Allens idea i dunno

hey the more guys around here that r willing to work on a dsm and stand by their work the better. and a good rule of thumb is that if something goes wrong always talk to the shop before u start passin bad rep

Hey are you in ASM right now? I think you live right next to me in fall creek. My car is back home in Kansas too right now but its gonna take more than fixing a few bent valves to get it running. Anyways shoot me a PM or something so we can stand around and shoot the shit about DSM's. I can only take so much of this domestic stuff its killing me! :cry: It is funny when I show the V8 guys the gt42 and they are likeWTF "thats going on a four cylinder." Not to say I don't like domestics but it would be cool to meet a DSMer up here.

well im still around enjoying down week, just took the talon to denver yesterday to pick up some 35's for my jeep but im weary to drive it b/c i need some new ball joints, so ill be switching back and forth between the jeep and talon. PS: youll find out how to deal with them, the thing i REALLY hate here is all the diesel trucks who stomp on the gas and blow black smoke everywhere every 10 ft, that kills me

Just got done installing my 3inch cat-back from buschur racing and down pipe from megan racing. Fits and installed great and sounds good too.

sweet, i also have a megan DP but have HKS the rest the way back, no cats

P.S. i also acquired a GT4 celica (AWD Turbo 3SGTE powered) that my brother gave to me so now i have 2 AWD turbo cars!

hey the more guys around here that r willing to work on a dsm and stand by their work the better. and a good rule of thumb is that if something goes wrong always talk to the shop before u start passin bad rep

thank you.. there may have been times in the past.. especially before i came around.. did he work on that car at his house? the work that i do is good and im not shady about anything.. if you dont want to deal with vince then dont but i do work here as well and i do most of the work.. and alan is a personal issue .. his car runs great but we're all kinda on bad terms.. also .. im sellin my mirage.. i had some issues with it this past weekend and im done with the car.. someone just make an offer to me.. i just want to stick with my blazer for awhile and get bills caught up.. if someone comes to me with a decent offer then it wont be turned away... ill just say.. when the car was perfect i was about to get 8 grand.. then it broke the day before they came up.. so.. yeah.. the car kicks everyones ass out here and is pretty much stock.. picasaweb.google.com/bendcampos go there for pics.. i want to get rid of this thing now...

hey speaking of that....not being racist but were any of you dsm guys at wyo tech mexican? ### one of my friends with a cummins went down there for the diesel tech program and said he raced an eclipse like mine that was driven by a mexican guy and whooped his ass.

hey all the wyotech guys. im gunna be there tomorrow touring the place. im going to wear my black dsm motorsports t shirt so if you see me come say hey or something. i'll be with my high school class but my teacher is cool shit,

damn man that sucks, i probably saw you yesterday b/c i walked by a large tour group in the morning. too bad i didnt see this til now. and i didnt even drive the talon i was in my "heep"

shit probably. we had some tour lady with a cancer lip haha but yeah we had like three adults with us and like two girls. man was it not what i expected. i mean im sure its a good school but just from the comercials i thought all the buildings would be brand new and all the equipment would be top of the line. the stuff in the paint shop was way cool though. I saw ###### 6-8 dsms in the parking lot. one evo and one sti. all the other stuff looked like trucks and a couple different ricey hondas and shit. i mighta seen your jeep, is it that big green rubicon thats all jacked up? one of the dsms i saw there really bummed me out. it was green and had this nasty body kit. but i was proud to see one at the student housing on jacks. i was also pretty stoked i saw an fd rx7 there. but hope you have a good semester or whatever you would call their goofy schedule

Well I hope you guys can all get together some time and hang. I'm gone I done gradematated, back in wisconsin. Going pretty shitty so far. Ohh I'm picking up a 97 Gst next week for $90..That's the only thing I have going for me since moving back.. Still havn't found a job yet. Well Not realy. i got hired at a dodge dealership, but waiting to start... Ohh dutchie, if you want to get rid of that celica my buddy craig..Idk if you remember him..He drove the C1 celica with the carbon fiber hood. any ways he would definatly take it off your hands!!!Let me know...One more thing..Check out the thread 97gst problems cause I don't know much about 2g dsms yet.Please!!!

And there is a 2 bdroom apt across from downy, and up a half a block on the right. It's the 2nd gren apt building. The apt on the top left,#1...500 a month 550 if there are 2 people. landlord pays water, we had lots of electronics going and out electric bill was onlt like 25 bucks, and gas in winter was maybe 50 bucks. If you want to get out of housing...I can give you the number..

nah, i had the beater looking jeep close to it. that FD i dont think runs b/c i havent seen it move since ive been here(since its been here) and Bud me and my brother are gonna build the car (in my style of course) so its not up for sale:sneaky:
and wyotech really does have the best equipment for what they teach, if you go work for a shop dont expect to have half the stuff youd have there.

here are pics of my jeep, a mailbox i built and painted in street rod (with ghost flames and a ghost skull in woodgrain candy orange)and my st165 celica

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

SKYRONE I was looking at 2g pics earlier, and you got your seinor pic with you dsm...Awsome!!!
Dutchie- So You want to sell the celica? I showed craig and he said he would really love to buy that...

nope, i replied earlier that im not selling, besides its down in FL

Alright i'm not going to push the isssue, but if down the road you want to,please let me be the 1st to know..And florida, We'll come down spend a day or 2 hanging out with you and your wife, get some drinks have a good time...Just like the freakin street dance, I was hammerd that night, and we walked home...

dude that mail box is nice... so what all are you taking at wyotech??

ive been through auto tech, chassis fab and perf engines, street rod and custom fab, and im currently going through trim and upholstery which is an awesome class and also my last.

holy shit money bags. haha so what kind of a shop are you gunna open with all those skills? thats insane

nah, im broke but i do get a military discount which helps alot. im gonna work for a shop first for a while while i learn the ropes then between 5-10 yrs later ill open a shop :thumb:

Yea its definately best to work for a business before trying to open your own. Right now im workin at Laramie GM and gettin some experience. I want to find a job at a fab shop but around here its a lost cause. Just biding my time till i can get outta laramie

Yea its definately best to work for a business before trying to open your own. Right now im workin at Laramie GM and gettin some experience. I want to find a job at a fab shop but around here its a lost cause. Just biding my time till i can get outta laramie

why are you here, are you from laramie?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back