The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

WY DSM meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RotaryAE86

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 14, 2006
West Palm Beach, Florida
so i know we have some DSM's around here so how about a meet? we'll probably have to wait til a warmer time of year but lets keep this in the calendar. we'll also have to figure out the best area to meet(city) so its not too far from anyone.

-Dutch

An axle huh. thats what im doin this wekend too, that and the wheel hub and bearing. then I can drive my eclipse again yay! Any way we need more people than just the 3 of us to get this thing going. ill post tonight and see if we can get some more people to sign up for our meet.

yeah, for some reason distributors have a hard time getting that axle right. it tool them 3 tries and they still didnt get it right but it was good enough, it just didnt have the ABS sensor teeth. GL on getting that axle.

the first one they gave me was a CRX axle ### thats the only one that showed up under my name(having to use the FWD one for now) maybe some one can bring the AWD stub shaft along to the meet and ill buy it:thumb:

but youll have to let me know ahead of time so i can bring some extre money

Hey i'm in for the meet. I will spread the word around and see if i can get some more peeps in on it. I know of a few dsmers here in gillette. Yeah we will have to have a garage sale mos def. As for a city.... Casper is pretty centrally located and is big enough that it has shit to do there. I'm not real familiar with the town (streets, parks, restraunts, amount of police etc.) but I'm sure we could have some fun. Yellowstone would be bad ass but thats kinda up in the far corner of the state. I hope this ends up working out though ### i really wanna meet some more dsmers. Everyone in my town is a redneck v8 lover. They call my car a rice burner and what not so itd be a real treat to get around some educated folks.

LOL. You think were edumacated, thats soo funny. We are out of high school yes, but not really educated. I did learn alot of sh** today in class. Well we have a vote for Casper. So whatever we decide with everyone is where we'll have it. Ohh so some of the Colorado guys might come up too. The meet has to be close to them as well, to make it fair.

im fairly educated, i have 2 associates and worked on aircraft for 5 years so i have a broad experience level......

Idk where you can getthe assembly at. Im tring to find out why my drivers sied shakes sumthin fierce. I took dutch in it yesterday we couldnt pinpoint it at all. I didnt go out of town just so we didnt break. Maybe its just from when my wheel snapped off and all i did was drilled out the lug bolts and put new ones on there. IDK. Is that the same problem you got goin on or you just need the cv shaft? Dutch ## just a pimp,## too smart for your own good. Ill take sumof that knowlage that you got up there in that head of yours.

Gillette is a semi nice town but itd be far away from colorado and the cops are huge douche bags here and i think theres as many of them here as billings. i bet theres like one cop for every 50 ppl its bad. Idk if casper is out of the question im trying to think of a place where there is shit to do. We could do it in Douglas during the State Fair. That would give some shit to do and it has a drag strip. I think that sounds pretty sweet.

Look up the new NHRA handbook they change every year.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back