The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

For Sale WTB - WANTED - Eclipse GSX and or GST/GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Sternat

Probationary Member
Jan 23, 2018
Pennsburg, Pennsylvania
Hi There DSM Enthusiasts!!!

I have a feeling this post will be up for a while if permitted but its never too early to start looking! First off I am in the process of buying my first home and settlement wont be until December 12th. I am not saying I wouldn't buy a car before then but I am interested and you never know what life will throw at you!

I had a 1995 Black GS a my first car and I've been craving another DSM ever since. Unfortunately, that one went to the crusher because of severe frame rust. Living in NE PA will do a number on cars haha.

***Mainly searching for a 1998/1999 GSX although I do keep my eyes on GST/GS's so let me know what you have!*** Talon's to be considered.

If I get a GSX mainly looking for these two years but I will not discriminate based on years for a clean car. 2 G preferred. I am looking for more of a pristine GSX if I go that route. Preferably little to no rust. Surface rust is one thing but looking for a solid car. Strut tower mounts, frame, etc. Manual obviously preferred and close to stock, low miles. Been doing my research lately and I know what the market commands. The second model I would seek out is a convertible GST, just for the turbo/convertible factor.

Please keep me in mind and send me anything that you might think about parting with or that you come across anywhere! Willing to driver/fly wherever needed in the US to secure a car. Solid buyer, would be paying in cash or credit union secured check.

Please reach out to me, you never know and thanks DSM community!

[email protected] - 2674380107

Mark

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back