The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTB: Looking for a mint 1Ga, will fly from Canada to get it

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamG

Probationary Member
Sep 27, 2004
Colborne, Ontario_Canada
Looking for a nice 1ga, AWD. Preferably looking for a white/panda.

Looking for a driver as close to stock as possible. Needs to be able to make the trip back home to Ontario Canada.

The better the condition the more I am willing to pay. Tell me what you have.

Also I have in-law relatives in San Diego, this could be an ideal spot to find the car I want.

Thanks

Sorry to clog up your thread with my non-relevant post, but I felt compelled.
My hats off to you sir: a DSMer with a healthy dose of reality. You've restored some of my faith in my fellow man. You realize you're looking for a fairly rare car and have broadened your search area accordingly. Was getting kinda tired of hearing about guys looking for a 20+ year old car in mint shape that apparently had to be in walking distance of their house. No, that's not unrealistic, right?
Especially if you're from the colder areas of N.America where rust-free and old are never seen together.

By the way, I have heard several stories of guys travelling great distances for a car and then driving them back. My brother-in-law is one example. (He picked up a Corvette in Utah--he's from S.Ontario). My point being, it's something that's absolutely done with surprising regularity.

Good luck to you sir!

Hey Paul, all I can do is look and hope something comes my way. I have lost motivation with the rust bucket I tried to get into the shape I want. I just want to enjoy a DSM for once! haha, see you on club DSM Canada.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back