The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

WTB/ISO Speed Density, ECMLink V3, Boost Controller, Etc...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rekadae

Proven Member
Jul 14, 2017
Lapeer, Michigan
Wouldn't be posting this here but unfortunately I'm limited to this part of the forums, Zzzz, If this isn't allowed feel free to lock/delete.

Looking to purchase at the end of this month.

I currently have a pending purchase on v3Link without a cable for $300, willing to discuss around this price still though.

Also looking to buy speed density, any sort of proven boost controller, manual/electronic doesn't matter.

Also would like to buy an upgrade from stock manifold for my Evo III 16g.

Let me know what you guys have! Thanks!

^^^ Yeah but just like he says, he's a few posts short of meeting the quota to have accesss to the classifies. That's probably why is states this in the first sentence. Hopefully he'll give you a "like" for providing such usefully imformation & contributing to this discussion.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back