WTB: *BUILT/Modified* DSM - NJ Area

Posted by VTEC_THIS, Nov 13, 2011
Tri State Region DSM - New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania

Please Support Strictly Import Motorsports

VTEC_THIS Freelancer

Classifieds Rating:
    DSM Profiles:
    Jul 20, 2006
    I'm looking to buy a built 1G or 2G DSM (AWD or FWD). Only looking for a heavily modified DSM with most of the work already done to it. Might consider a moderately modified DSM as well, the car must have a 50 trim turbo or larger, please no 16Gs. Looking for a car with an already built engine or transmission in it.

I'm located in Morristown, NJ 07960. Must be local to me (within an hour and a half) or the buyer willing to deliver the car. Have cash and can buy immediately for the right car and price.

Please send me a PM or email to MK_Motorsports at hotmail.com with the following:
    - Full mod list
    - Pictures
    - Asking Price