The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

WTB: 95-96 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD or Eclipse GSX.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sartuche24

20+ Year Contributor
May 8, 2002
Somewhere, Indiana
I'm looking for a 95 or 96 Talon AWD or Eclipse GSX 5 speed. It doesn't need to run and would prefer something as close to stock as possible. I'm wanting a project car and most that I found already have work done but I prefer to do thing's myself. If you have one PM me or post here with some pics and information.

I have accomplished my mission. I didn't find a 95 or 96 but found a 98 Eclipse GSX 5 speed with a blown motor and only 41,012 original miles!!!! Strut towers look excellent and all of the normal rust areas are completely rust free, who ever had this car must have kept it out of the weather. The individual I bought it from had the car for over a year but didn't have the money to fix it so I bought it for only $2,100. To me was an awesome deal especially the condition the body and frame is in. He didn't know what's specifically wrong with the motor but just that it doesn't have good pressure. I looked it over and the person before has a Greddy BOV and a boost controller and possibly screwed something up and may have had a boost spike and stretched the head bolts and blew the head gasket. This is all speculation based on what I could see oil wise on the motor. Even if the motor is really shot I can swap in another one but we'll see once I yank the motor out. One step closer to my 700hp goal.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back