The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

WTB 1g awd 5speed ECU

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr DSM

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2011
Kettering, Ohio
Hey guys, my car has been acting up lately and i think i might of found out the problem. I think its a bad ecu, but a new ecu is expensive and im a college student ithout a lot of cash. i just want to borrow your good ecu to see if thats the problem. if it is the ecu i will buy a new one but i dont want to spend a lot of money and get no results. thanks guys, i live in kettering ohio. its near dayton about 45 mins away from cincy

Its possibly just the caps that need replacing, something i can do for you. Once i get a new knock board for mine itll be ready to use and you can test it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back