The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wiring on a 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyder evolved

Probationary Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sandy, Utah
I have recently swapped a 4G63 into a Spyder body and need some help on the wiring. I used the 63's engine wiring harness and got everything i could find plugged in (save for things like the a/c compressor that i removed) and yet it wont even kick my starter out. part of the problem is the cars wiring is all jacked up from the previous owners (thanks jerks) and a lot of the wires are cut and spliced and just a giant mess. is there anything specific i need to know about using gsx wiring in a spider? any links to diagrams would be appreciated as i am having trouble finding any for this specific conversion.

also if anyone is in the salt lake area and can come look in person or knows a good shop that could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back