The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink Windows 10?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dizily555

Proven Member
May 30, 2013
North Mankato, Minnesota
Purchased a new ecu with link V3, before I was able to get connected with windows 8.1 my computer broke. My new computer has windows 10 and I am wondering if I should expect any issues with connecting or the software working at all. This might be a stupid question but I would assume windows 10 would have the same system requirements as 8 would because they are quite similar. I had no issues installing either the software or the driver so all seems good so far. I have only had time to plug in and see if it would connect to link without having to mess with the COM but it seems as that's my next step. Any type of input would be greatly appreciated.

I've had Windows 10 for about a year now and I have not had any issues with link. Although I have heard that if you do the straight upgrade and not a fresh install then you may run into issues. It's been running great for me though

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back