The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

who made this intake manifold? dsm history???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chardbox03

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 26, 2010
Lake Orion, Michigan
I bought this from a local dsm'er in michigan. The thing definitely has a significant amount of r&d into it. It doesn't appear to be something that was thrown together over a weekend. From what i was told, it was used on Roy Narvaez ussc 2g eclipse. Anyone know the validity of this manifold? Regardless its a nice piece and am going to run it on the car. Just thought i might of stumbled across some dsm history.

Attachments

• IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 176
Your story seems consistent from what I have seen of the USCC 2g. I remember reading articles about this car a while back. Here is a photo of the engine bay of the USCC 2g that competed:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

This is not a great photo, but I can see a number of similarities between it and what you have.

Very cool!!! I messaged him on Facebook a few min ago and sure enough it is his manifold!!! It was made by GT Fabrications. He said a group of Japanese guys designed it. Cant wait to see how it performs with kelfords and an fp black

Very cool!!! I messaged him on Facebook a few min ago and sure enough it is his manifold!!! It was made by GT Fabrications. He said a group of Japanese guys designed it. Cant wait to see how it performs with kelfords and an fp black

GT Fabrications put out some good products. I really loved their cast exhaust manifolds.

Very cool part to see. doesn't seem that long ago I was reading about that car in Sport Compact Car magazine. Time flies!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back