The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Whiteline sway bar link rubbing axle

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

er82

Proven Member
Apr 18, 2014
Sacramento, California
For my gvr4, I installed rear whiteline sway bar and their end links on medium setting. It's a really tight fit with kyb and some unknown lowering springs. On one side the end link is rubbing against the axle bolts. When car is in the air everything is fine. Anyone had this issue before? Should I go with a stock end link or go with softer setting?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

1. Can you make the end link shorter?

2. How low is your car?

I moved the link to the outer (softest) setting. It seems fine now. Car has different problems, but at least I can drive and diagnose those.

I'm not sure how whiteline intended to use the other settings. The hardest setting would put the end link at a weird angle anyhow.

Attachments

• 20171214_205542-2124x1195.jpg
    20171214_205542-2124x1195.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 33
They changed the design slightly and they don't fit now. I told them back when I was an engineer there but they didn't care. Get the suspension techniques bar, it actually fits.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back