The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

which way does the outer water pump pulley go???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boost69

10+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2010
bristol, Pennsylvania
hey i just replaced my crank pulley and i have been having squeakey belts, and i bought a new one for the alt and water pump but it got chewed up like the first one i think i have the pulleys on right but its chewing off the rib thats closest to the motori believe i have the water pump pulleys on correct can any one shed some light maybe some pics please !! this is my dd and i need to fix it now :cry:

i tried it both ways and neither works, with the dish in it was quiet for a day then it chewed the belt and squealed, then i flipped the pulley and it sounded quiet at first then when i came out an hour later to drive it and it squealed,please help!!!

can you show me a pic? im not quite sure

only pics i have found are dish towards motor im confused

Small one goes on 1st,dish towards engine. Big goes on with outer lip pointing towards driver tire. Sorry no pic, back to working 7/12's not much time to spend on here. I apoligize if I have confused you more, it's been a long day.

Having a hard time understanding what you mean. Lol Which one is correct

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 671
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    225 KB · Views: 857
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back