The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

420A Which Pump

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyderdrifter

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 11, 2009
Somewhere in, Colorado
My transmission's pump is barely working now. I don't know which one to buy. Does anyone know which one it is? Should I just pull the pump put already and just count the teeth and measure the shaft length?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There may be some guidance on the web if you have the actual part number off the tranny. Looks like that trans had a few design changes, and different applications.

You're going to have to pull the pump anyway, you might as well do it now, and get the right replacement the first time.

If you report your trans number, and the pump you eventually got, it may help someone with the same question, in the future.

I can do that, once I pull it out. However, my trans model number is F4AC1, and nowhere online seems to have parts for it, but rather for the A604 trans which I can only guess is the same thing, supposedly. This is the only reason I haven't bought a new pump yet. But, once I got a pump, the part number and site I got it from will get listed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back