The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

1G Which FMIC kit do I have?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloead

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 22, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
I bought this kit a while back from someone on a FB group or something. I have no clue what brad it is or how it wants to be installed. It seems like the piping is correct but the core is a little goofy. Any ideas? Pics below.

Thanks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Do you (or does anybody) know if I'm supposed to cut the center support under my hood latch to allow the fmic to slide all the way back into the core support?

Could be a cx..... The one punisment racing sells? It's made by cx racing. Very high quality all around and has seen many dsms over 600whp.

I was thinking 2g, but the 1g PR kit looks a whole like like yours..... Compare the dimensions and you'll know. So ^^^ would be right: CX racing (punishment)

http://www.punishment-racing.com/punishment-racing-fmic-kit-1990-94-eclipse-talon/

If it is this then it's surely worth running. Most people will never need a 4" thick $1200 ETS unless you're shooting for north of 650whp on pump gas or something

Edit: Just checked and the price of these things has plummeted. I paid like 450 for mine a few years ago.
Good find OP. Keep it. It's a decent bit smaller than the 2g but still sufficient for your needs

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back