The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

2G Where to measure to see if frame is bent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike96

15+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
So I remember years ago a friend of mine had the big green book for his old first gen MR2. In that big green bible of knowledge there was a section in the chassis section showing where to take measurements to determine if the frame was bent. I have the downloaded factory service manuals that are available but what I am looking for is not there... Does anyone know if that tidbit of knowledge can be found for a 2G Eclipse/Talon or am I looking for the holy grail?

I am getting ready to take the Talon off the road again for more maintenance and would like to see if my frame is indeed bent. I believe that it may be just enough to not be blatantly obvious but I have had terrible trouble with getting the doors and windows... I just want to see what is what that's all.

I don't need the whole thing. You could take pictures of just the pages that show where to measure, that would be all I really need. It would be very much appreciated.

I too would be interested in this for a 2g. My front bumper doesn't fit properly and now my doors have begun to sag ever so slightly. I would love a full copy if you're willing. Name a price.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back