The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Where to find OEM Fabric/Leather??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzeclips

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 5, 2004
Bear, Delaware
Hey guys, I've searched and can't find anything here. I figured I'd start a new thread as some people may need to find OEM leather also, if their interior were to tear or rip or something.

Anyways I am upholstering my dash and I can't find OEM leather anywhere. Or the fabric for that matter. Could be pleather for all I know. But I really really want to use the OEM tan with my dash, or find something damn near close to it.

Anyone with any ideas? Links? Sites? Suggestions? This leather is the only ting keeping my dash from being done! So if you guys want to see it done help a brother out!! ROFL:thumb::rocks:

Not sure where you could get OEM leather, but if you go to Joann Fabrics, they may have something that would match. If you can take a sample piece in, you could ask one of the sales people if they can at least order you sometime that would match.

You can't buy the fabric, unless you're looking for the basic velvet black. But for 1g's you can't find the black/grey checker material anymore. You'd have to find an upholstery shop that has done work for one and that has some left over LOL.

Ebay sells pre-made 2g leather covers with optional seat heat elements :). Honestly this is cheaper than getting it done at an upholstery shop since that place orders the leather and material in bulk.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back