The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Where to buy shifter cables

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtreme Legion

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2011
Springfield, Massachusetts
Anyone have a good place to purchase shifter cables. I looked in many places and its like they only have them for Automatic Trans.

Try extreme psi ive seen them there, best thing is to call vendors here to see if they can get them, salvage yard, or dealer ship there a few options right there.

Try extreme psi ive seen them there, best thing is to call vendors here to see if they can get them, salvage yard, or dealer ship there a few options right there.

Thanks, want new ones I'll try PSI, just rather avoid second hand pieces especially ones that are constantly used... Just never know how they were treated prior to you installing them.

Amen to that! Anything that could become a major safety concern I wouldnt recommend or try myself second hand parts, unless inspected.

Is that website legit? Ive come across it a few times but I'm weary because the site isnt all highspeed looking. I've been dooped a few times via the internet and parts websites... any reviews?

Is it a BBB company?

It is a Mitsu Dealership in the NW. I order all my OEM Mitsu stuff from them.

It is a Mitsu Dealership in the NW. I order all my OEM Mitsu stuff from them.

Maybe I'm slow searched and couldn't find shift cables what they under. Saw every other cable but those smfh

Weird... my version of CAPS shows MB910537 for the exact same part (PNC 24906). I supposed I'd recommend going with the cheaper option, though!

VelocitàPaola;152718605 said:
Weird... my version of CAPS shows MB910537 for the exact same part (PNC 24906). I supposed I'd recommend going with the cheaper option, though!

Which cost how much??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back